Are you relatively new to economics education? Are you without a mentor familiar with the subject? This module will help you get off to a great start.
Upon completing the module, you will be able to…
- Define economics and describe what economists do.
- Identify and explain principles in the economic way of thinking.
- Locate and evaluate sources of economics instructional materials and educator support.
- You must be an Econiful member to access this on-demand module.
- Once registered you will findthe link in the confirmation email, as well as on this event page.
- The module should take 60 minutes or less to complete.
- Within 5 days of completion you will be sent a certificate of professional development for one hour.
- All U.S.-based members who complete the module will receive a set of classroom posters.